ASUS, the leading manufacturer of Computer motherboards and computer peripherals has recently announced the release of their new line of Graphics Card. As you know the Graphics Card is one of the key component of a computer especially when trying to run video or Graphics heavy applications such as games among others. The new graphics cards launched by ASUS are the GTX 760 DirectCU II OC, GTX 760 DirectCU and the GeForce® GTX 760 DirectCU II.
Common Features of these Graphics Cards
The common features of all these three graphics cards are the integration of the Exclusive DirectCU Coolers which functions to reduce temperature by up to twenty percent (20%) and it is said to make the graphic card function to be much quieter. On top of that they are equipped with a 256-bit 2GB GDDR5 memory and 1152 CUDA Cores.
- Runs at runs 1072MHz for maximum boost
- Video Memory of 2GB of 6008MHz GDDR5
- Uses Direct CU II Coolers to reduce heat by 20%
- PCB Uses direct power architecture
- Uses Super Alloy Power Components
- Has a GPU Tweak Utility for users to conduct overclocking
The features of the ASUS GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU Mini are the following:
- Mini Design of 17cm x 12cm x 4cm allowing it to fit at any small casings
- The Core Functions at 1072MHz, with 6008MHz 2GB GDDR5
- Uses Direct CU Technology for faster heat dissipation
- Cooltech fan ensures proper airflow
- Direct Power Design
- Super Alloy Power Components
- GPU Tweak
According to ASUS
“AVAILABILITY & PRICING
The ASUS GTX 760 Direct CU II OC graphics cards are now available with an SRP of PhP 18,790.
Specifications, content and product availability are all subject to change without notice and may differ from country to country. Actual performance may vary depending on applications, usage, environment and other factors.”
These new line of Graphics cards would surely make every gamer wanting to upgrade their system. As these graphic cards are really going to give a monstrous performance while you play your favorite computer games.