Xiaomi just announced its newest flagship smartphone – Mi Mix 3.
It’s a high-end smartphone which has a magnetic slider design hiding the dual front-facing cameras.
How it works
Pop the slider out and it will reveal the 93.4% screen-to-body ratio, a 3.82% increase from their previous iteration.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 specs:
- 6.39-inch 19.5:9 AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px, 93.4% screen-to-body ratio
- 103.8% NTSC color gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio
- 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM
- Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 12MP IMX363 f/1.8 + 12MP S5K3M3 f/2.4 AI dual rear cameras w/ LED flash
- 2x optical zoom, 4-axis OIS, 960 fps slow motion, Steady Handheld Night Photography, AI scene detection
- 24MP Sony IMX576 + 2MP hidden AI dual front cameras
- AI Scene Detection, AI bokeh, AI Studio Lighting
- Full screen magnetic slider
- 5G LTE, 4×4 MIMO
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual Frequency GPS, A-GPS
- Multi-Function NFC
- Xiao AI voice assistant (dedicated button)
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging technology, wireless charging
- Jade Green, Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue
Here are the prices of each variant:
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 3,299 (~PHP 25,524)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,599 (~PHP 27,845)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 3,999 (~PHP 30,940)
- 10GB + 256GB – TBA
- 10GB + 256GB (Palace Museum Edition) – CNY 4,999 (~PHP 38,694)
According to the Chinese brand, Mi Mix 3 achieved a score of 103 on DxOMark, hitting 108 for photos and 93 for videos like the Galaxy Note 9 and HTC U12 Plus.
Be ready and updated because Xiaomi says it will be available worldwide in a few weeks.