The newly added Double Take feature of FilmoraGo can record videos using both cameras simultaneously.
VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Wondershare has recently announced a new update to the iOS version of FilmoraGo: Double Take video recording that uses both of the phone’s cameras. FilmoraGo is the first iOS App with both dual recording and editing features.
While recording with Double Take, users will be able to preview the video using a split-screen view in FilmoraGo. Once users have finished recording video can be edited in FilmoraGo’s picture-in-picture mode using all of the editing features available in FilmoraGo.
“Thanks to the feature of double-take, users don’t need to worry about missing interesting moments with both cameras, especially for those who like taking vlogs. They can record, preview, and edit these Double Take videos all in one place,” Alex Lu, the Product Director of Wondershare FilmoreGo, said about the new features of FilmoraGo.
Here are some of FilmoraGo features below:
- Double Take: record from both the front and rear cameras of the phone simultaneously.
- Split-screen preview: this interface will allow users to view both of their recording’s angles side by side.
- Exceptional effects: hundreds of stickers, filters and effects.
- Royalty-free music: explore royalty-free music and sound effects, import from iTunes library, or create users own recording.
- Essential editing tools: transitions, canvas, split, trim, reverse, speed.
Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Our technology is powerful, and the solutions we provide are simple and convenient. That’s why we’re trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. We help our users pursue their passions so that, together, we can build a more creative world. www.wondershare.com