Nintex’s annual customer awards program celebrates public and private sector organisations in every industry and geography for their digital transformation success with the Nintex Process Platform
AUCKLAND, New Zealand, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced 18 winners of the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards, including this year’s 2021 Nintex Champion – Coca-Cola Beverages Florida. Three top partner organisations – Publicis Sapient, Hub Collab, and System RKK Pte Ltd – also received a 2021 Nintex Partner Award in Business Transformation for helping customers digitally transform.
Nintex today announced 18 winners of the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards, including this year’s 2021 Nintex Champion – Coca-Cola Beverages Florida. Three top partner organizations – Publicis Sapient, Hub Collab, and System RKK Pte Ltd – also received a 2021 Nintex Partner Award in Business Transformation for helping customers digitally transform.
"We congratulate all of our 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners for their inspiring digital transformation success this past year," said Nintex Chief Executive Officer Eric Johnson. "We applaud all of these award-winning organisations for their success in improving the way people work with the Nintex Process Platform."
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) achieved top honours as the 2021 Nintex Champion. This innovative, independently owned Florida bottler is successfully automating simple to sophisticated business processes across its departments and operating locations in the state of Florida with Nintex capabilities. By leveraging the full Nintex Process Platform for process management and automation, including process mapping, workflow automation, RPA and more, Coke Florida has quickly mapped, managed, and optimised workflows across its entire operations helping efficiently support the company’s growth. Coke Florida has also implemented solutions on the Nintex Process Platform to ensure its employees, vendors and customers are safe which has been critically important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To learn more about Coca-Cola Beverages Florida’s Nintex success visit: https://www.nintex.com/case-study/coca-cola-beverages-florida/
Two 2021 Healthcare Heroes are also being recognised as part of this year’s awards program. Baptist Health and Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments are being honoured for their organisations’ innovative use of the Nintex Process Platform to rapidly respond to public health needs in 2020.
2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards winners by award category are available online at https://www.nintex.com/solution-innovation-awards-2021/ and include:
2021 Nintex Champion
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
- Baptist Health
- Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments
Regional Transformation Leaders
- Americas: KBR from Houston, Texas, USA
- Asia Pacific: Hanes Australasia from Hartwell, Victoria, Australia
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Mohammed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Game Changing Solution-Specific Deployments
- Improved Operational Performance with Nintex Drawloop®: HMT
- Achieved Process Excellence with Nintex Promapp®: Hitachi Vantara
- Enhanced Customer Experience with Nintex RPA: National Gallery Singapore
- Delivered productivity with Nintex K2: Jio Platforms
- Education: Hernando County School District
- Engineering & Construction: RG Construction
- Financial Services: BDO Australia
- Health & Life Sciences: Rakuten Medical, Inc.
- Manufacturing: E.T. Browne Drug Company, Inc.
- Non-Profit: Matchis Foundation
- Public Sector: City of Toronto – Corporate Security
- Capital Bank, N.A.
The Nintex Solution Innovation award winners were selected by a panel of judges based on nominations submitted directly by Nintex customers or Nintex partners. The awards recognise customer organisations in every industry and geography for their digital transformation success with the Nintex Process Platform. The Business Transformation category of the 2021 Nintex Partner Awards recognises Nintex Partners for top customer entries in this year’s Solution Innovation Awards program. The complete 2021 Nintex Partner Awards announcement will be shared in July 2021.
To learn how more organisations are achieving digital transformation and improving the way people work with the Nintex Process Platform, visit https://www.nintex.com/why-nintex/case-studies/.
cell: +64 21 154 7114
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organisations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Related Links :