Upcoming webinar to examine technology and service solution innovation expected to drive future market growth
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Solar photovoltaic (PV) is now the leading source of global power generation investment. In 2020, more dollars were invested in solar PV than coal, gas, and nuclear combined. The decade ahead promises more growth and continued investor opportunities as Frost & Sullivan forecasts a total of $2 billion to be invested through 2030, with half going to utility-scale projects and the rest going to commercial, industrial, and residential PV systems. More homes and businesses will arise as prosumers, relying on self-generation for most of their needs, enabled through energy storage systems. This will drive the growth of virtual power plants to aggregate these resources and maintain the integrity of the electricity grid.
Frost & Sullivan Industry Director Jonathan Robinson invites you to the upcoming Growth Opportunity briefing, "$2 Billion of Investment for Solar PV in a Decade—Are We Moving into the Endgame Victory for Renewable Energy?" on June 16 at 10 a.m. EDT. The briefing will provide an outlook of the solar PV industry and dissect the changing market dynamics expected for the next decade.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/5qp
Attend this briefing to:
- Identify the hottest regional markets for solar PV investment through 2030.
- Examine the expected growth of utility, commercial, and residential PV sectors.
- Profile new technology innovations predicted to improve solution offerings and drive future growth.
- Discuss how the value chain will evolve as consolidation and cross-sector partnerships drive further market development.
- Analyze service propositions evolving to meet the needs of aging assets and greenfield solar farms operating in harsh environmental conditions.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Frost & Sullivan
+1 (210) 247 2481
Related Links :