The TQSKY T1 combines style with enhanced functional performance for entertainment-loving users
NEW YORK, July 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TQSKY, a newcomer in the consumer technology offering world class experiences, is releasing the world’s first audio-visual glasses, TQSKY T1, on Kickstarter today. Slim, light, and fashionable, these AR/XR glasses seek to change how consumers view entertainment options on the go or in the comfort of their own homes.
The TQSKY T1 smart glasses come packed with features that distinguish it from other smart glasses, including:
- A unique design: Multi-color steamer lenses with easy magnetic replacements; a nosepiece made of anti-allergenic skin-friendly material, suitable for a variety of face shapes and skin types; a 90° right-angle interface cable that allows users to lie down and watch content more comfortably. The TQSKY T1 is also adjustable for 0-600° myopia.
- Enhanced viewing experience: High picture quality together with a 3.5m equivalent viewing distance and 150in ultra-clear giant screen delivers cinematic picture quality at any time.
- Immersive and CD-grade audio quality: The only audiovisual glasses with Hi-Res sound quality certification that does not require headphones to enjoy high-quality audio. The dual speakers with rotary sound bins lead to a wider sound range, stronger resolution, and better bass and surround sound effects.
- High privacy: Directional sound transmission with no external amplification allows for more privacy. Luminescent coated privacy lenses create directional light transmission to make any space more private.
- Highly compatible: The TQSKY T1 can connect with phones, tablets, and gaming systems including the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and even drones.
Weighing in at only 79g, the TQSKY T1 is comfortable to use on a daily basis while keeping users connected to their world of entertainment and looking fashionable at the same time.
We set out to develop products that are highly functional while meeting new age consumer demands. With the technology landscape continuously evolving, the team has enabled integration of various elements to produce the audio-visual glasses that is expected to take over the scene as consumers seek for more immersive experiences," said Jessie Wang, Founder and CEO of TQSKY.
Designed for the modern consumer, the TQSKY T1 is available on Kickstarter at an introductory price of $469 (33% off the original price of $799) for the first 100 units.
To learn more, visit the campaign at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tqksy/tqsky-t1-your-own-portable-and-private-cinema?ref=uxwzj3&token=38b72399
About TQSKY Technology Limited Co.
Established in January 2022 by a team of founding members with over 20 years of experience in the industry, TQSKY focuses on the research and development and application of near-eye display and interaction field and is committed to being a leader in the field of audio-visual glasses through the combination of technology and fashion. TQSKY aims to pioneer a more futuristic lifestyle by creating portable, private, and diversified audio-visual experiences for users by developing smart audio-visual products and creating new experiences for private spaces.