The South Korean tech company Samsung has recently unveiled their latest flagship devices, the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ and the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
While the Galaxy S21 is described to be loaded with state-of-the-art innovations, the S21 Ultra, on the other hand, is described fitted for those who want Samsung’s best-of-the-best. These devices has been officially introduced by the brand on the same day, via a blog post, just this January 15, 2021.
“We are living in a mobile-first world, and with so many of us working remotely and spending more time at home,” said TM Roh, the President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.
“We wanted to deliver a smartphone experience that meets the rigorous multimedia demands of our continuously changing routines,” TM Roh added. Thus, their new flagship devices came to life.
The Samsung Galaxy S21
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Size
“Epic comes in two sizes,” stated the brand via a tweet made by the official Samsung Mobile account. And, of course, it means a different size each for Galaxy S21 and S21+.
- Has a light design
- It is compact
- Features 6.2-inch display
- Sports an expanded 6.7-inch display
- Features a larger battery
- Perfect for marathon gamers and binge-watchers
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Colors
“With a bold new style, Galaxy S21 is built for expression,” the brand boasted. Both the S21 and S21+ will be available in different eye-catching colors which include Samsung’s new signature color – Phantom Violet.
Furthermore, the series also introduces a Contour Cut Camera housing for a sleek, striking, aesthetic.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Camera
This series’ camera has a lot to offer and here are just of of the many things it is capable of.
- The devices’ 8K Snap lets you grab clear images from 8K video footage. See short video below and see how this amazing feature works.
- It has a Single Take feature that allows you to capture a variety of still and video formats with one tap. It now sport a new pro-style video settings such as Highlight Video and Dynamic Slow-Mo.
- It also has a Portrait Mode. The AI-powered camera leverages an improved 3D analysis which separates the subject from the background. And the best part is, it works for selfies as well.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The Galaxy S21 Ultra, on the other hand, is suited to those who are aiming for top-of-the-line technology. “Galaxy S21 Ultra is another example of how Samsung is driving meaningful innovation forward to give people personalized experiences that enrich their lives and empower them to express who they are,” TM Roh introduced.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Colors
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is available in two colors, the Phantom Black and Phantom Silver. See the tweet below to witness the stunning colors.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Size
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is not called ultra for nothing. With its 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, Galaxy S21 Ultra is the largest member of the Galaxy S21 series.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Camera
- It has a quad rear camera (ultra-wide, wide and dual tele-lenses) that features a upgraded 108MP pro sensor
- With Galaxy S21 Ultra, you can shoot in 4K at 60fps across all lenses
- It features a 12-bit RAW file option
For More TechNews
See more news and updates all about tech, the internet, gaming, startups, and even about photography by simply exploring our TechToGraphy website, TechToGraphy Facebook page and Twitter account.
Source: Samsung| Newsroom| Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+, Samsung| Newsroom| Galaxy S21 Ultra, Samsung Mobile| Official Twitter