PhotoRoom has launched its app on Android, and users can now remove background automatically and create professional images using the app.
PhotoRoom is an image editing app that lets you capture, edit, and mix images by editing objects. We use artificial intelligence to automatically cut out the background and overlay your subject over a gorgeous background.-PhotoRoom
Here’s a video showing a photo’s background which was automatically removed using the PhotoRoom app.
Using the app, here is a list of things users can create:
- Product images for e-commerce & marketplaces like Poshmark, Shopify, eBay, Etsy, Facebook marketplace, or Depop.
- Portrait photos and profile pics for business or social channels.
- Portraits photos for passport, ID, driving license.
- Cover for youtube cover, Instagram story, and Facebook page.
- Instagram stories to showcase store or activity.
- Fun collages and stickers.
- Users can also blur the background, erase it, or desaturate it for a color splash of the subject.
Users can start their PhotoRoom Pro membership with a free trail which is limited to one per Google Play account. The subscription fee will be charged once the trial is over and it is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
With PhotoRoom Pro, users can enjoy and have access of the following features:
- Remove the PhotoRoom watermark
- Access to Three Pro Cutout options (Standard, Person, Object)
- Access to all pro backdrop library including the pro templates
- Higher resolution export
Where to Download PhotoRoom?
The app can be downloaded for free on the App Store or Google Play.
Source: PhotoRoom, photooom_app Instagram